Unless you have also ejected Kol Yisrael Arevim Ze-ba-Zeh from your Judaism, you are fully associated with them.
Don't keep running away. Deal with it.
- That equal rights, freedom and dignity for all is essential
- That careful choices about eating can be made on a scientific, rather than textual, basis
- That God probably doesn't exist, but Torah and Talmud do, and there is wisdom in those texts--wisdom that comes from people who have lived before us.
- That questioning is the primary responsibility of the Religious
- That people should be judged based on their actions above all else