Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snowed Out

Today I had planned to visit the Reconstructionist Temple again, having been invited by the Rabbi to visit on a day she was leading services. When the event at The Little Jewess's school got cancelled for safety reasons, I decided it wasn't worth it to go out in the snow.

Next week I'm attending a Reform Shabbaton. I paid for this one, so chances are good that I'll actually go. Maybe they'll teach me something that brings this all into focus. In the meantime, I joined that Humanist group. There's no reason I can't be a Reform Jew AND a Humanist, right? So I'll try that for a little while and see what happens.

In the meantime, I can enjoy a snowy day with my family. Mr. Jewess has pancake plans and The Little Jewess has sledding plans. That's a day to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment